[PIGMI] Locally produced game: Eets: Hunger it's Emotional - Released

Chris Kruger chris.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:17:29 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I'm proud to announce Eets: Hunger it's Emotional has been *finally*
ushered out the door and it available on Steam.

Eets is a quirky little puzzler that we're hoping will find an
appreciative audience.

It has been a *long term* collaboration between Klei Entertainment
(Vancouver, Canada) and Kruger Heavy Industries (Perth, Australia).

You can get it for the PC and the Macintosh - link provided below.
Also; It's currently on *SPECIAL* - 75% off for the next couple of
days!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6100/

If you've got a PC and a Macintosh I encourage you to get the
Macintosh version - it's got the latest codebase.

All feedback, postive and negative, is always welcome.

Chris K.
chris.kruger at gmail.com