[PIGMI] R18 Classification Review

Cameron Royal cameron at sandboxsoftware.net
Tue Dec 7 17:59:00 PST 2010

Friend of mine in the government said we have a unique opportunity right now
to affect the outcome of this Attorney General meeting on Friday. Out of all
the states WA and Victorian AGs are most likely to oppose the R18
classification as they are backed by conservative governments. That is
unless we change their mind - he suggested everyone write an email to him
today / tomorrow showing your support for the new classification. The
argument of supporting public opinion is an easy one to fall back onto and
from the survey results, WA was most in favour.

We need to remind him of that.

Honourable Christian Porter BA(Hons) BEc LLB(UWA) MSc(Dist) LSE MLA

*Attorney General; Minister for Corrective Services*
 <http://www.premier.wa.gov.au/MINISTERS/CHRISTIAN-PORTER>

Address: 29th Floor, Allendale Square, 77 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
Telephone: (08) 9220 5050
Fax: (08) 9221 4665
e-Mail: Minister.Porter at dpc.wa.gov.au
Internet: www.premier.wa.gov.au/Ministers/Christian-Porter