[PIGMI] Humble Indie Bundle

Chris Kruger chris.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:06:24 PST 2010

Hello Everybody,

One more little excitement for me at this end of this year.

As some of you may know Kruger Heavy Industries have been a long term
contributor to the development of the indie title Cortex Command.

This year the gang from Data Realms and ourselves have decided to
participate in the annual "Humble Indie Bundle".

It's a great collection of indie games for the bargain price of
"whatever you think it's worth" or you can donate to charity.

The web page does a much better job of explaining it that my clumbsy
words, so with mousey fingers at the ready you can click yourselves
over to:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last year's was a great success and hopefully this year's will be also!

I'm on holiday for two weeks and probably lying low, so I'll take this
moment to wish all the Pigmi Peoples a Merry Christmas!

Chris K.
chris.kruger at gmail.com