[PIGMI] R18 Classification Review

George gt at crunchyfrog.com.au
Wed Dec 1 01:11:27 PST 2010

A very good question Jack.

Is it because sports have more obvious positives to them, such as
fitness, skill development and teamwork, whereas playing a game has less
obvious or immediate positive benefit, other than simply being
entertaining...?

I think it was Penn & Teller that did an excellent comparison of the
actual likelihood of your kids being injured as a result of competitive
sport vs playing video games. No prizes for guessing which one was the
more dangerous activity :)

--
   George