[PIGMI] ScreenWest Strategic Plan

Andy Hawkins andyhawkins at ozemail.com.au
Thu Dec 2 14:27:43 PST 2010

Once upon a time there was a BIGGGGG ore mine.  And the Mining company
came along, with trucks and diggers and crushers, oh my!  They worked
day and night, digging up the soil until the land was barren.  And they
all lived happily ever after...(and they were very rich!)  Can you see
the moral of this story kiddies?

I think I got the hang of this ;-)

Andy H.