[PIGMI] Php, MySQL, JavaScript with Linux

Chris Kruger chris.kruger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:12:15 PST 2010

A VM would be best if you're just planning a web dev environment IMHO.
If you're actually going to use 3D graphics then a real partition
install is the way to go. So that's your decision crux. I'd just buy
another drive myself, re-partitioning is just annoying. I've got
swappable drive cradles for my desktop with different OS in each
swappable unit.