[PIGMI] Php, MySQL, JavaScript with Linux

Robert Blackstock robert at blackstock.id.au
Mon Dec 13 16:26:58 PST 2010

I'd recommend the VMWare route to being with. Non destructive to the host
machine and will let you have a good play with Linux.

Grab VMware Server for free and simply install it on one of your PCs
(Windows Only). http://www.vmware.com/products/server/
 <http://www.vmware.com/products/server/>Then grab the install disk iso
image of your preferred Linux Distribution and create a new virtual machine.

Would recommend Ubuntu as it has a great deal of community documentation and
support.

RB