[PIGMI] TRON the game

George gt at crunchyfrog.com.au
Mon Dec 20 18:16:38 PST 2010

No spoilers here:

The film was at all times tedious, witless, nonsensical and completely
pointless. There was no story. There was not a single interesting
character. Every line of dialog fell flat. The special effects were
utterly unremarkable, and most of the time the movie looked dull and
lifeless. The CGI generated younger version of Jeff Bridges looked
horrible and wrong. Not one aspect of the film can withstand even the
most minuscule scrutiny without falling to pieces. The film is so
senseless that it is bordering on random. The film-makers have no idea
what they are doing or even what they were attempting to do.

On the plus side, by virtue of redefining a new low all other movies in
comparison are effectively scaled upwards thereby increasing your
enjoyment of them :)

--
   George