[PIGMI] TRON the game

George gt at crunchyfrog.com.au
Wed Dec 22 01:13:33 PST 2010

I can't believe you guys are serious. The film is good by virtue of the
soundtrack, which wasn't even made by the movie makers themselves... ???
That's almost like saying a movie was good because the seats were
comfortable ;)

And speaking of the soundtrack...here's a link to tron/daft punk
facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/Tron?v=app_154470761259443&ref=ts

Scroll down a bit and you can press play to listen to derezzed.

One techno riff about 2 seconds long, repeated over and over with some
heavy doof doof added in.

I like doof. But if this is "killer"....then dare I ask what constitutes
"bad"? :)

--
   George