[PIGMI] TRON the game

George gt at crunchyfrog.com.au
Wed Dec 22 01:56:39 PST 2010

Hi Damian,

That seems overly semantic - it's widely accepted to refer to the music
score of a film as the "soundtrack".

         Web definitions for Movie soundtrack
         A soundtrack can be recorded music accompanying and
synchronized to the images of a motion picture, television program or
video game; a ...
         en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movie_soundtrack - Definition in context

In this case specifically referring to Daft Punk. I wouldn't classify
them as 'film makers'.

I think the point you are making is that there was collaboration between
the film makers and Daft Punk, such that they can indeed claim a degree
of credit for the score? (correct me if I'm wrong).

If so, fair enough. I agree the music was perfectly suited to the film -
both supremely unimaginative and dull :)

--
   George