[PIGMI] TRON the game

George gt at crunchyfrog.com.au
Thu Dec 23 00:49:49 PST 2010

What do you mean screw it up? It had a killer soundtrack!

rofl...sorry, that was facetious, couldn't resist ;)

I agree completely, all that money, must be able to do something good
with it. At a guess I'd say they had to rush the title out to ensure
they have a Tron game to fit in with the whole marketing thing.

--
   George