[PIGMI] Unity Work for Hire

Paul Turbett (Black Lab Games) paul at blacklabgames.com.au
Sun Jan 1 19:01:58 PST 2012

Hi everybody

A Melbourne-based studio is looking for a Unity programmer for a game
project. Remote work is part of the deal. I'm not affiliated in any
way, just passing on the info. Below is a description and contact
details if you are interested.

L8r, Paul

-------

This Is Wicked Awesome...
We inspire to lead.  We believe nothing is out of reach.  We believe
that through our innovation we will inspire people to follow their
dreams.  Through fun, simple, and meaningful products.  We make great
games and tell great stories
Wicked Awesome is an independent studio based in Melbourne, Australia.
 We are developing our inaugural title - "The Adventures of James
Chimp" (find the fan page on Facebook) on the App Store in 2012.  We
are looking for an innovative, talented programmer with the following
skills and attributes.
Technical Skills:
- At least one year of experience programming games in Unity
- Very good knowledge of c# and object oriented programming
- Design and implementation of tools to improve productivity of other
departments
- Demonstrable experience in 2D/3D computer graphics concepts
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience in developing & coding in-app purchases
Key attributes:
- Excitement for technology, constantly striving to be ahead of the curve
- Solid communication skills
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Approachable
- Multi-tasker, with effective time management skills
- Solutions-focused; creative / lateral thinker
- Ability to work remotely
Platform:
- iOS and Android
Contact: