[PIGMI] So who's attending GDC 2012?

Jon Hayward sonictail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:08:01 PST 2012

Hey Guys,

This is a shoutout to see who here in Perth will be attending GDC 2012.
 I'm already heading over with a small group and we have yet to purchase
our tickets to the conference, I'm wondering if we might have enough to
make group discount worth it.  And if you're looking for a cheap flight to
the US you can head to LA and back on virgin for $1670 (
http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/specials-offers/flight-specials/view-best-fares/)
so you would just need a cheap transfer.

Additionally I need to promote the IGDA Scholarship Program.  I was a
recipient of it back in 2008 and the experience and networking I
have received has been excellent.  Applications are now open for 2012 (GDC,
SxSW and PaxEast) and you can check things out here (
http://www.igda.org/scholarships).

Anyways, this has been your daily sponsored message ;)

Hope you're having a good one!
Jon