[PIGMI] Indie space available at Wai-Con

Jon Hayward sonictail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:38:55 PST 2012

Hey All,

This is going to sound a little odd but I have managed to sort out a deal
with the local anime convention.  Wai-Con is having their yearly event next
weekend, the 28th and 29th of Jan (yes, same weekend as Game Jam >.<) at
the PCEC and they would like to invite any indies down to show off their
wares.  The convention routinely gets over 3.5k worth of uniques over the
course of the weekend, we've had reasonable success with Osu showing off in
the past and that others might find this useful.  Basically space in the
games room will be supplied, table and power, the room will be manned (so
if you need to duck away, your gear will be watched) and it runs from ten
to six, sat and sunday.

If anyone is interested, just ping me a email before wednesday.  Sorry
about the late notice, I've been under the pump myself >.>

Hope you're having a good one!
Jon