[PIGMI] Square Heroes on Steam - releasing this friday April 10th

Aranda Morrison aranda_morrison at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 8 10:39:31 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I know this is a little later than it should be, but we have some Steam beta keys (these keys are full copies of the game, they just unlock it early). If anyone wants to try the game, before or after release, just email me.
In return, I don't expect anything. However, if you feel inclined to do any of the following, the whole Gnomic team will be very grateful:
- Issue reports. Does it crash or do something unexpected on your system?- Leave us positive Steam reviews. These are so important in the early stages as I suspect many gamers and media outlets rely on the average review status.- Share the Square Heroes launch on social media.- Tip off your press contacts about how awesome it is!
Here's the game's Coming Soon store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/334560
Cheers,Aranda