[PIGMI] Talk to Students

Brian Blasgund Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Sun Feb 21 17:20:09 PST 2016

Hi Guys,

A quick request at short notice, I work at Polytechnic West and one of our labs is out of commission on the 25th this Thursday!

I am looking for industry folk to be speakers in our Thornlie lecture theatre, I have two already lined up and the portfolio manager said refreshments will be arranged :)

These are Diploma of digital and interactive games student and would benefit from people that know what the current landscape is like for the Perth Indie scene.

If anyone is interested in talking to these bright eyed and bushy tailed enthusiasts please contact me either by email: brian.blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au<mailto:brian.blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au> or my work number (08) 9374 6386 or Mob: 0456 895 102 so far kick off is in the afternoon starting from 1pm however the class is out of commission all day so if I get enough speakers it can be morning as well class times I am trying to fill is between 09:00-12:00 then from 13:00 – 16:00

Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Interactive Digital Media/ Digital Game Development
Centre for Business and Information Technology
Centre for IT Excellence (CITE) | Online Centre of Excellence

Polytechnic West
T: (08) 9374 6386
E:Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au <mailto:Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au> General Inquiries
E:Brian.Online at polytechnic.wa.edu.au Online Inquiries