[PIGMI] [OT][JOB] Android/Mobile Contractor

Chris Kruger chris.kruger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:22:47 PDT 2016

HI PIGMI People,

Another Job opening here at MOKO Social Media.
http://www.mokosocialmedia.com

If you are interested. You can email techjobs at mokosocialmedia.com

Job Ad below. Feel free to ask me any questions before applying.

---

We are growing our product portfolio. We are looking for a capable Perth
based developer for an Android role. We will be asking you to help deliver
solutions for high volume mobile applications to a global market. We are
offering this role initially on contract (2 months) with the possibility of
extesion and or full time employment afterward.

If you have proven success in a commercial development environment and
thrive in a multi-platform, energetic development environment ... and ...
you enjoy cake you have the makings of what we are looking for. We are
looking to fill this position this coming October.

Our Tech Stack:

Android and iOS Mobile frontend
Linux server minions in the cloud
Ruby on Rails Backend API
Persistence using Postgres
Source Control brought to you by the letters G I and T (Bitbucket)
JIRA for tracking tasks
CI by Bamboo

Requirements:

Proven commercial development experience
Android and/or Java experience
Previous use of RESTful APIs
Understanding of unit and behaviour testing (BDD).
Permanent Australian resident
Self motivated

Bonus points if you have experience with:

iOS Development
Native Mobile development for iOS, Android (Objective CC, Java, C/C++)
Other achievements you are proud of

If this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee if you would prefer), then
we would love to hear from you. A copy of your resume with a brief outline
of why you think you're right for this position will initiate the process.
If you can provide examples of your code (archive, URL, github, bitbucket,
sourceforge) it will greatly strengthen your application (please don't send
us stuff under 3rd party NDA - it is just awkward). We understand you have
to pay the bills, so we're happy to negotiate an attractive rate
commensurate with your experience & skill set. We offer an informal,
relaxed and flexible working environment with our emphasis being on results
not bureaucracy.

About the company:
MOKO Social Media Limited is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes
diversity. MOKO uses its mobile and web platform to build and provide value
to thematic online communities. MOKO is a 10 year old publically traded
company listed on two stock exchanges. You can find out more about the
company at http://www.mokosocialmedia.com
You'll be joining a small crew of motivated and awesome folks based in our
Highgate office in Western Australia overlooking the Beaufort Street café
strip.