[PIGMI] R18 Classification Review

Michael B michael.sg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:06:46 PST 2010

I think team work in a game compared to team work in a real life game like
hockey or AFL is a little bit different. The team work in an online game is
very crude and its really primitive like the original hunter/gathering we do
its more like a pack, of wild animals.

But thats not saying people learn to care about the life and wellness of the
team by the age of 18 online. And on online games its irrelevant anyway.

I'm sure all the things listed for r18+ classification are linked to real
life situations, and if the thoughts entering the minds of people playing
the games dont relate it to real life then thats irrelevant too.

But i think after a period of time it might have some effect (if not just a
persons original skills deteriating) and so it should be more like r3-
classification - no more than 3 years of being really anoying to people in a
game. :-P

Michael