[PIGMI] Php, MySQL, JavaScript with Linux

Cameron Royal cameron at sandboxsoftware.net
Mon Dec 13 19:22:48 PST 2010

I tried going down the multiple OS on the same drive with partitions road
once. It just isn't worth the time or effort, especially when it comes time
to reinstall.

Hard disks are so cheap these days, buy a new one, install onto a fresh
drive and let the OS do whatever it wants to the partition table.

Or a VM - I second VirtualBox being reasonable for the price (free).
-
Cam