[PIGMI] ScreenWest Strategic Plan (cont'd)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Dec 19 19:28:59 PST 2010

Hi All,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:29:31PM +0800, Saxon wrote:
> ScreenWest are now calling for registrations for their planning workshop
> on Friday the 4th of February next year:
>
> http://www.screenwest.com.au/index.cfm?objectId=E2F051A2-E65B-C9A8-F9805E79EFE6DC75

Following up on Saxon's post to remind you to sign up for this. It's easy; you
just have to send an email. As Saxon says, it would be great to have some
representation from our industry. The more visibility we have, the better our
views will be considered, and the easier Nick's job will be when he lobbies for
us. :)

Cheers,

Chris.