[PIGMI] ScreenWest Strategic Plan (cont'd)

Nick Lowe nick at onetwenty.org
Sun Dec 19 19:43:10 PST 2010

I second this motion (and I've already registered for the workshop).

I'll also add just a quick note that the meeting with ScreenWest last
Friday went well.

I'm following a few things up with the strategic review consultant and I
will post some information here or to the Let's Make Games website
sometime in the next few weeks.

Hopefully, see you at the workshop. :)

- Nick