[PIGMI] TRON the game

Andy Hawkins andyhawkins at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 20 23:32:10 PST 2010

Not sure I agree George...

"/The special effects were utterly unremarkable, and most of the time
the movie looked dull and lifeless. The CGI generated younger version of
Jeff Bridges looked horrible and wrong. "

/The special effects were something I haven't seen many films do right.
The motion tracking was spot on, with some great effects such as the
light cycle trails and particle effects, and what they did with the
young Jeff was great in about 25% of his scenes - it's that uncanny
valley thing at the end of the day - the closer you get to real, the
more fake it looks.  I think Benjamin Button was done the best of course.

/"The film-makers have no idea what they are doing or even what they
were attempting to do./"

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this George.

Andy H.