[PIGMI] TRON the game

Andy Hawkins andyhawkins at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 20 23:24:53 PST 2010

I have to admin when it comes to TRON stuff I'm blind to mediocrity.
When I say "great" and apply to anything TRON it translates in normal
language to "absolutely shite but I love the franchise so I don't care" :)

I can see how people might not like it.    I can't wait til someone with
some writing talent gets hold of the franchise and does something good
with it.  (Same can be said for Star Wars - except Empire).

Andy H.