[PIGMI] How was GGJ Perth?

Simon Boxer sb at simonboxer.com
Sun Jan 29 22:31:18 PST 2012

Hey all,

Was tossing up whether to attend Perth or Melbourne this year and in the
end I thought it'd be a good opportunity to meet people here.
It was hosted at a university in the middle of nowhere (slept there) and
for an entry fee ($48) we got us access to their comps and meals, drinks
and snacks throughout. Although I don't envy the people who organised it...
Epic effort! Plus cleanup and prep for every meal.

Here's the game I worked on:
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/spawn-delicious

Didn't get time to implement the secondary mechanic due to Unity crashing
and corrupting code on Sunday so it remains a sort of relaxing resource
management game.

How was the Perth GGJ this year? What should I be playing?

Cheers,
Simon

--

Simon Boxer