[PIGMI] How was GGJ Perth?

Jack Casey beetlefeet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:08:22 PST 2012

Heya, perth games are here: http://globalgamejam.org/og/games/17419/list

IZers games:
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/orbitorus
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/otherworld
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/ourobash
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/crooked-spiral
http://globalgamejam.org/2012/worm-will-eat-itself

It was pretty big this year, and good fun. There was this audio dude Brock
who just did music and sound for like 7 games. So it was great not to have
a bunch of silent demos at the end!

I figured out a good strategy for sleep. Sleep well the first night and
stay awake the second. I realised if you do it this way then your big
stretch of staying awake is totally within gamejam hours, rather than
including 12 hours of regular friday. Well it makes sense in my head...