[PIGMI] Point & click

Bodie bodieh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:26:06 PST 2012

Hey everyone, i'm an artist and i've been really wanting to work on my own point and click adventure for a while, it'd be a nice excuse to do some writing and drawing, not to mention just a big thrill to make something in the genre of game which i grew up on.

Anyway, my issue and question is about the actual game... I can do writing and artwork but what would be the best way to come at this? I know my way around gamemaker but i feel like it would be frowned upon to make it in gamemaker.     Does anyone have any comments on the matter?

Cheers

Bodie Hartley