[PIGMI] So who's attending GDC 2012?

Mike Kyriacou michael at stratticagroup.com
Mon Jan 9 22:23:41 PST 2012

Hi all,

This may be my first post to this group, though I already know a few of the
good lads/ladies on this list.
I'm a Perth engineer/entrepreneur now based permanently in Silicon Valley
and heading up a Social Gaming startup at the huge Plug and Play Tech
Center<http://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/>in Sunnyvale (with a
small, awesome development team in Ukraine).

This year I'm looking to form better links with game developers here in
Perth.  (I'm back in Perth visiting until the 19th)
We're in closed beta on Facebook now, with a view to iterate and secure
expansion capital in a few months time so we can ramp up later in the year.

Anyway - this email is to say HI to everyone and note that I'll be at the
GDC for all 5 days if anyone wants to meet up over a coffee/beer or at one
of the many parties. :)

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Kyriacou