[PIGMI] Student Work Experience

Brian Blasgund Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Wed Jun 24 16:35:07 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am looking for any game developers interested in taking on a work experience student for a week or two? At Polytechnic West we have VETfs program which offers certificate IV in Digital and Interactive Games year 11 high school kids come in two days a week. I have had two students ask about work experience it would be great if anyone wants to give the next gen a view of what they are getting themselves into :) please let me know if anyone wants to be philanthropic cheers...

Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Interactive Digital Media/ Digital Game Development
Centre for Business and Information Technology
Centre for IT Excellence (CITE) | Online Centre of Excellence

Polytechnic West
T: (08) 9374 6386
E:Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au <mailto:Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au> General Inquiries
E:Brian.Online at polytechnic.wa.edu.au Online Inquiries