[PIGMI] TRON the game

Wesley Lamont pigmi at raez.net
Mon Dec 27 16:26:41 PST 2010

My review of this thread:
I was unlucky to have been out of the state for the release of this latest masterpiece so I think the anticipation was raised upon seeing the impressive length. The twists and turns in the plot were quite enjoyable and the interplay between characters  was something I haven't laughed so hard at in a while. The scenes with the Cake and then the Pie with the cameo from Painting were truly magnificent. The twist at the end from Liam really got my brain in a knot. Overall I give this debate a 2 out of 10 as I was not supplied with cake at the commencement of this debate though the soundtrack was apparently Killer. :)

As for opinions, they are all subjective and different for every person, what one person loves one person will hate. Not only that but the key element missing I think is that everyones opinion on opinions is also variable. For one person an experience is only above average if every single aspect is perfect, where others can view the same thing with only one element decent and rate the entire experience as brilliant.

As I have seen Tron my personal view using a cake analogy:
There was probably too much sponge in the cakes content for my liking, the layers seemed quite standard though there was some ingredients missing from the earlier cake this was based on. The icing was beautiful to look at so I enjoyed the look of the cake and then closed my eyes and enjoyed the rest without thinking too hard about it. It does lend itself rather well to food fights as some of the ingredients could be wrapped in a food fight game readily.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas

WEZ!