[PIGMI] TRON the game

Liam Jones ijebus at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 07:41:49 PST 2010

Slightly unrelated to the topic of TRON, but did anyone else watch/enjoy the
Bad Company 2 Map Pack 7 Trailer? (Exhibit A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeGJfNV-F4). I don't usually get my rocks
off on advertising for video games, but I find that EA usually does a pretty
good job of matching up catchy tunes with their games (Exhibit B:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ1G-JFp6A). Not just that, but the timing
of the sound effects going with the music.

The Left 4 Dead TV spots are another pretty good example of this, imo
(Exhibit C: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exjhztp_IQY).

Am I alone on these feelings or are there others out there feeling like
these are advertisements done well?