[PIGMI] Help with unity bump maps

Andy Hawkins andyhawkins at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 9 09:44:36 PDT 2015

Found this... might be a good place to start.  Once you have the normal
map generated - bring it into Unity and change it's type to Normal Map
then use on a new material of type Bump Diffuse putting the Normal map
into the provided slot along with your Diffuse (Unity 4.5)  or Normal
Map along with Albedo for Unity 5 (Standard Shader).  Unity will fix it
as a Normal map if you forget.
http://www.thiagoklafke.com/xnormal.html

Andy H.